Privacy and Data Processing Policy
Advansys Technologies Limited t/a ATL Systems are committed to protecting your privacy.
Advansys Technologies Ltd, who trade under the name ATL Systems are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Data Processing Policy (the ‘Policy’) sets out the basis on which any data we collect from or on behalf of you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
We ask that you read this Policy carefully as it contains important information about how we will use your personal data. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”), the data controller Advansys Technologies Ltd, 14 Cumberland Avenue, Park Royal, London, NW10 7QL, Company Registered No. 06270379
The Data Processing Policy has been created to:
Define the types of personal data we collect, where and why
How we use this data and how it may be disclosed
Security in place to protect your data
Document your rights in respect of your data
Meet the requirements of:
The Data Protection Act 1998
General Data Protection Regulation
Client Confidentiality, Security and Information Control
Assist in safeguarding the Company’s information assets
This policy is applicable to all areas of the Company this includes:
• Staff working for or on behalf of Advansys Technologies Ltd
• Any access to information systems provided by or on behalf of Advansys Technologies Ltd
• Any site used or owned by Advansys Technologies Ltd
Adherence should be included in all contracts for outsourced or shared services on behalf of Advansys Technologies Ltd
The following sections provide you with details about:
• which personal data we may process;
• in the case of personal data that we did not obtain directly from you, where we obtained that data from, and what types of data we
• the purposes for which we may process your personal data; and
• the legal grounds on which we process your data. In general, we use the information we collect from you to:
• provide Software Solution Products and Services;
• keep you informed with information relevant to the services we provide
We never sell personal information. We will never sell your information to external companies.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up-to-date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Contact and Customer Details
We may collect your details from third party sources including, but not limited to: LinkedIn, exhibition catalogues, online exhibition directories or Companies House etc. This information may include your name, email address or telephone number.
This information would be processed for the purposes of contacting you to discuss requirements for provision of our Software products and services. Our use of this data in this circumstance is limited to making contact with you to determine whether you are interested in receiving Advansys Technologies Ltd services.
The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interest as a business to maintain a customer base.
In addition to this, we also maintain contact data for existing customers for the purposes of ongoing communication and relationship management.
All contact data is stored in a manner compliant with GDRP in our secure Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system with password protected access, which is available only to authorised members of the Advansys Technologies Ltd Group sales team.
We collect and maintain the following data for the purposes of conducting business and making or receiving payments: business email, business address, accounts contact name, financial information (account holder name, account number, sort code)
All information stored by Advansys Technologies Ltd is kept within a secure server system and access is limited to only the required data processors
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Advansys Technologies Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 14 Cumberland Avenue, Park Royal, London, NW10 7QL, Company Registered No. 06270379, Companies House. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or
suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such
information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors
to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall
be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design,
layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms
part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide
further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern
Ireland, Scotland and Wales.