ATL Pharmacy EPOS System
ATL EPOS System manages your pharmacy counter operations and provides pharmacy management tools which makes our system ‘a tool to manage your pharmacy’. ATL’s unique features and robust counter solutions can eliminate the traditional or third party system and strategically align with the owner’s business processes.
We are constantly thinking about new ways to develop our EPOS system and make it even more superior. We achieve this by making our system more user-friendly, cost effective and most importantly we also make sure that the pharmacies stay up to date with the pharmaceutical industry.
We listen and analyse our customer’s requirements and keep them updated about our system innovations to enable them to harness our technology to its fullest advantage.
- Powerful sales module specifically designed for pharmacies.
- Transmit purchase orders to suppliers like Alliance Healthcare, AAH, Enterprise, Phoenix and Lexon using Broadband.
- Integrated Chip & Pin solution using Broadband.
- Full security can be configured by using quick & easy wizards.
- Full sales stock analysis and generate reports, graphs with a feature to transfer to excel format.
- Keep all records up to date by using Pharmacy Management Module with responsible pharmacist feature.
- Manage staff attendance, time sheets, holidays etc.
- Keep record for multiple fridges temperatures, room temperatures and print reports in date order.
- Prescription Token System Module: ability to record all types of prescriptions and issue tokens to the patients to manage fairly and most efficiently.
- Pharmacy Services: Advice can be recorded in just the press of a button and facility to print the report and analysis of advice given in the pharmacy.
- Maintain central location to store SOP’s, staff documents and supplier information etc.
- Manage patient appointments and set reminders when the appointment is due.
EPOS System Benefits:
ATL EPOS System is a complete management tool for pharmacies providing them full control over virtually all aspects of the business. The features are as follows:
Easy to use
The system is user friendly and the feature are organised well so staff can provide better and more efficient service to their customers.
ATL Systems provides a detail stock control methods and techniques that would save you money, following a few highlighted features that will impact your pharmacy operation and can make significance saving in your pharmacy.
Setting up minimum and maximum stock level and suggested sales order by the system reduce excess ordering and creating dead stock.
Setup promotions, analyse sales for: Fast and Slow moving lines, not sold since and average sales forecast. All these combined can provide an increase in turnover.
Chemist and Druggist Update
Keep your price up to date with Chemist and Druggist weekly updates which will be downloaded to your tills automatically using broadband. Price changes and Shelf Edge Labels can then be printed easily. You can exclude certain items or department from updating price during C&D updates.
Shelf Edge Label
Shelf Edge Labels can be printed in thermal receipt printer, therefore there is no extra cost of buying expensive labels and printers.
You can view wide range of management reports so you know exactly what is happening in your business. The reports consist of: Sales summary, sales statistics, customers statement, top sellers and non sellers.
Our software allows Pharmacies to manage customer accounts, invoices, statements and credit notes, purchase invoices recording and full accounts summary to analyse expenditure in a day to day pharmacy business.
- EPOS hardware
EPOS Hardware: POS Terminals
- Equipped with up to Intel Pentium B950 2.1GHz CPU (Optional) and DDR3 memory.
- Resistive, IR, Bezel-free Resistive, or Bezel-free PC touch screen (Bezel-free option for JIVA KS-7515 only)
- 15” LCD 1024 x 768 resolution.
- UPS (Embedded on main board developed by Posiflex) support to avoid sudden loss of power during transaction
- FanFree design boasting quiet and anti-dust features.
- Patented aluminum die casting design for efficient cooling.
- Push-open cover to protect power switch from accidental shutdown.
- Bottom cable guide design and cover for safety and neat outlook.
EPOS thermal receipt printer with compact, minimalist splash-proof lacquered black or white finish – and a convenient front receipt printout.
Specially developed for point-of-sale and service applications. This thermal receipt printer features a trendy minimalist style, lacquered finish and compact dimensions and a great modern design.
The printer is one of the few equipment in its category to feature a front receipt printout, ensuring better protection against dust, crumbs and liquid splashes in tough environments.
A vital component on any point of sale, the cash drawer is an essential companion to AURES’ POS desk equipment.
The 3S 430 has a removable spacer system for 8 types of notes and 8 types of coins. Two slots on the front side are used for receipts, cheques and removable inserts.
This cash-desk equipment features rounded edges and steel clips to hold down notes and is available in beige or in black.
- VFD Customer Line Display.
- Green or Blue screen filter.
- Two-line display with 20 characters per line.
- Large character size for easy viewing : 9.03 mm x 5.25 mm.
- 15°, 30° and 45° tilt angle adjustment.
- Various command emulations selectable by DIP switch : ADM, Aedex, ESC/POS, Futaba, Noritake, UTC.
- 12 international character sets support.
- Rear-mount for Posiflex XT series terminal.
W-TOUCH is an integrated 15-inch touch screen till equipment: only 48 mm thick, this all-in-one very slim EPOS system has been designed either for wall – or stand – or pole mounted applications, freeing up space at the cash desk.
It can be easily adapted to both checkout and self-checkout set ups and is available in two colours, graphite black and pure white.
Installation and Training :
Our highly trained and qualified engineers will visit your pharmacy with the EPOS System hardware for installation and also provide you with full day training and manuals.
On-going training and support:
Using dedicated remote access software over the internet, our engineers can dial into your till(s) and immediately start working on the problem or the training issue. Internet access is most certainly necessary to provide technical support. The support service includes both remote and on-site support whenever a training or technical issue arises and will provide you with the peace of mind that, whatever happens a technical engineer will be on hand to help immediately.
Any hardware failure will be rectified within 8 hours either by our engineer visiting your premises or by replacement of the defective hardware.
- Stock take service
Stock take service :
Worried about creating products in your new till ?
ATL can help you achieve the creation of products with stock figures and prices by automating the process.
How we can help you ?
We will provide stock take scanners to your pharmacy to scan all the products so that barcodes, price and stock quantity are recorded. We will transfer the data automatically to the till. On the day the system goes live all your pharmacy products will be available in your till which will give you peace of mind and confidence to you and your staff knowing that all the products with the price and stock figures are uploaded into the system.
- Purchase Ordering
Purchase Ordering :
ATL EPOS Systems has been integrated to transmit the orders using broadband to suppliers such as Alliance, AAH, Enterprise, Phoenix and Lexon etc.
- Chip and Pin Solution
Chip and Pin Solution:
1. To help reduce the level of card fraud, it is mandatory for any merchant accepting card payments to achieve and maintain compliance to the PCI DSS. This helps to protect sensitive cardholder data, but can carry a significant financial cost that can run into millions of pounds for large retailers.
2. Ocius Sentinel can help merchants to cost-effectively achieve and maintain PCI DSS compliance. Developed in-house by Commidea, the Ocius Sentinel software resides on the PIN entry device – PED, or payment terminal. It works as the card data is captured, and provides dual-layer data encryption from that point forward.
3. Ocius Sentinel is the UK’s first Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA-DSS) approved solution which utilises this dual-layered point-to-point encryption at the terminal.
4. Ocius Sentinel uses 168bit 3DES and 2048bit RSA encryption, only decrypting the data once it reaches Commidea’s PCI DSS Level 1 certified infrastructure.
5. Process the credit card transactions using broadband.
6. Monitor transactions online using web browser.
7. Terminal will be supplied free of cost.
8. Easy to setup and 24 hours support.